There is a platform for various toys, safety weapons, lamps, lighters, keychains, pens, and cardholders. The official name is 'The Chaabi Shop'. One can think of a complete shopping of such cool and amazing products and children's products from this shop. The Chaabi Shop also provides its products online, through which customers can buy the products easily after reading the complete information and reviews of a product. The products that this website provides are unique, which you haven't seen before. But, there are some points that you should follow while choosing a product for children. The most important thing is the safety precautions for children that the product may not harm the child in any way, be the child of any age. Here are some things that must be remembered while choosing toys and products for children. Keep these very important things in mind for the sake of your child's safety and
- Toys made of clothes or fabrics like soft toys should have this information mentioned on their packaging that they are flame resistant or not.
- Lead-free paint was used while manufacturing and designing the toys.
- Non-toxic art materials are used.
- Crayons and paints which are manufactured for students should have been mentioned on their packages that they have been tested by the American Society for Testing and Materials.
- Toys should not be much louder for children, as it directly affects the child's ears.
- Whenever you buy a toy, remember your child's behavior and habits, if he or she can adapt and play safely with that toy or not.
- Toys should be big enough so that there is no risk of children swallowing and eating them.
- Avoid games that involve the use of coins, marbles, balls etc. These games can get stuck in the throat of a child.
- Toys should not have sharp ends and removable parts like eyes, buttons, etc.
- Age recommendation is the first thing to check.
- See on the package, whether the product is a general use product or children's product.
- Avoid buying homemade toys because they are not checked properly.
- Avoid buying toys sold from small set-ups like carnivals and fairs.
There are some very cheap toys available in the market. Those toys should not be bought for children because they may not meet the safety standards required to manufacture children's toys.
After buying toys, what things you should follow-
- Check toys regularly and thoroughly that every part is in its place and does not have any sprinters.
- Carefully sanitize them to prevent spreading any bacteria.
- Make sure toys are away from the reach of children.
- Broken and defective toys should be immediately removed or repaired.
- When not in use, outdoor toys should be stored safely for future use.